by Kirsten Cirelli (Alpha Alpha), Membership Manager
Let’s talk turkey. This list should be one that everyone can understand. In a month of giving thanks, let’s add our sorority to that list.
Here are 10 Reasons I am Thankful for DPhiE …
1. I have an endless support system that I can always rely on for anything I may need (even if that is as simple as sharing hot chocolate on a bad day.)
2. I found my career path through leadership opportunities within the sorority and Panhellenic.
(obligatory Ryan Gosling gif)
3. I found my best friends, roommates, future bridesmaids, mentors, and sisters who inspire me to be something.
4. I am held to a higher standard which has given me a vision and the drive to keep working harder.
5. This organization has empowered me to be the best woman I can be.
6. I get to explore my core values that align with Justice, Sisterhood and Love, which guides me in my day to day life.
7. I have a family away from home (and anywhere I go)
8. I have gained skills, and not just how to craft (true story). But I learned how to work on a team, time management, and organizational skills that I can relate to my personal and professional life.
9. I have endless opportunities to meet and network with new sisters who will make an impact on my life.
10. Of the countless memories I have made, the best ones are yet to come.
This Thanksgiving, we give thanks to our families, our friends, our sisters, and the adventures that are ahead of us. Why are you thankful for DPhiE today? Share this on social media and tell everyone your story.