by Caitlin Elliott (Gamma Xi), Collegiate Development Consultant at the University of Florida
Have we got the experience of a lifetime for you! Working for your sorority is the best job you will ever have in your career. You will learn and experience more in a year than you will in a lifetime. Take it from me…
Here are 12 reasons why you should consider working for IHQ as a Collegiate Development Consultant (CDC)
1. You can call yourself a full-time sorority woman.
2. You will be a role model to over 100 sisters and they will always remember how you helped their chapter.
3. You are being paid to work for an organization that you love more than anything.
4. You learn to love coffee (and all other forms of caffeine).
5. You still get to celebrate Bid Day even though you graduated. Who doesn’t love free DPhiE swag and t-shirts?
6. So. Many. Gifts.
7. You will always have a network of other consultants across the country that can relate to your problems and help you through them.
8. The women from your chapter will give you extra love and attention because they miss you while you’re away helping another chapter grow.
9. You become a professional crafter and leave a little bit of glitter behind wherever you go.
10. You help women meet their future best friends and become the best version of themselves.
11. You get to share knowledge about our philanthropies and help women love themselves.
12. You learn that life as a CDC is not always easy, but you learn more than you will in any other job. And it’s worth it.
Email Andrea Alhadari at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to apply to be a Collegiate Development Consultant for Delta Phi Epsilon International Headquarters. Or click here.